- This event has passed.
Texas Business Conference
July 19 @ 8:30 am - July 20 @ 4:30 pm
Please join us for an informative, full two-day conference where you will learn the relevant state and federal employment laws that are essential to efficiently managing your business and employees. We have assembled our best speakers to guide you through ongoing matters of concern to Texas employers and to answer any questions you have regarding your business. Topics have been selected based on the hundreds of employer inquiry calls we receive each week.
Seminar Topics Typically Include:
- Texas Employment Law and the Basics of Hiring
- Federal and Texas Wage and Hour Law
- Unemployment Claim and Appeal Process Independent
- Employee Policy Handbooks
Hours of the Conference:
- July 19-20, 2018 (Thursday & Friday) Registration
- (Thursday): 7:30 –8:30 a.m.
- Conference Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Conference Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
To register, visit www.texasworkforce.org/tbc or use the form below. For more information, call 512-463-6389.