The career pathway approach connects progressive levels of education, training, credentials, and support services for specific occupations in a way that optimizes the progress and success of individuals with varying levels of abilities and needs. This approach helps individuals with different levels of skills and experiences earn marketable credentials, engage in further education and employment, and achieve economic success. Specifically, WIOA legislation defines career pathways broadly to include the organization of rigorous and high-quality education, training, and other services to align with state or local needs and help individuals with different needs accelerate their educational and career advancement. The career pathway approach also incorporates sector strategy principles by deeply engaging employers to increase the relevancy and labor market value of participants’ skills and credentials, which in turn improves participants’ employment prospects.
- Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County Healthcare Career Pathways
- Healthcare Brochure
- Dental Assistants Career Pathway
- LPN LVN Career Pathway
- Medical and Health Sciences Managers Career Pathway
- Medical Assistants Career Pathway
- Medical Records Career Pathway
- Medical Secretaries Career Pathway
- Nursing Assistants Career Pathway
- Pharmacy Technician Career Pathway
- Physical Therapists Assistants Career Pathway
- Radiologic Technologists Career Pathway
- Respiratory Therapists Career Pathway
- Surgical Technologists Career Pathway
Other Job Seeker Services
Career Consultants specifically trained to assist veterans with job search and career services. You may also be eligible to participate in training opportunities.
Each year, Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County funds training for job seekers who need to fully develop existing skills or create new skills.
Disability Employment Navigators provide WIA intensive services including job search assistance and readiness training within any of our One Stop Centers.
The Texas Workforce Commission handles all Unemployment Insurance (UI) claims. Apply for benefits online or Tarrant County residents can call 817-420-1600.