Understanding Behavioral Issues
Understanding how your child develops and knowing what behaviors to expect are important steps toward helping your child grow to his or her fullest potential.
Do you know why your child is:
- Not Sleeping or Eating?
- Not Listening?
- Not eating?
Here are some helpful websites/phone numbers for more information and/or classes:
- All Children’s Home Child and Family Services: (817) 335.4673/HOPE – www.achservices.org
- Catholic Charities Fort Worth: (817) 534.0814 (Central InTake) – www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org
- Don’t Be In the Dark About Child Care: www.dontbeinthedark.org
- Lena Pope Home: (817) 255.2652 (Service/Intake) – www.lenapopehome.org
- Little Texans: www.littletexans.org
- Tarrant County Texas A&M Argilife Extension Service: (817) 844.1294 – http://tarrant.tamu.edu
- The Parenting Center: (817) 332.6348 (Main/InTake) – www.theparentingcenter.org
- United Way 2-1-1: www.unitedwaytarrant.org