Recruiting and Hiring Assistance
Let us help you find the right candidates for your job openings. Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County helps over 40,000 employers each year find qualified applicants. With a data base of over 200,000 job seekers, we help employers with all of their hiring needs. For more information contact a local Business Services Representative.
Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County offers comprehensive assistance to area businesses including:
- Job matching and referrals
- Customized training for potential and incumbent employees
- Labor market information and research.
- Uutplacement services for organizations experiencing necessary staffing adjustments
Additional Information on the following can be found on the Texas Workforce Commission’s website
- Industry Employment Projections
- The Employers’ Guide to ADA
- Guidelines for Employee Handbooks
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits -some hires may qualify
- Online Tax & Labor Law Information
- Staffing Patterns for Your Industry
- Occupational Wage Data
- Unemployment Insurance Information
- Family Medical Leave Act Information
Work In Texas is quite simply the fastest, easiest, most effective way to recruit qualified applicants.
Featuring the lastest technology, employment data, and applicant databases, Work In Texas ensures that no matter what your field, a good employee is always easy to find. Register for free today!
- Create unlimited free job postings
- View applicant resumes
- Experience job matching in “real time”
- Receive email notifications
- Access state of the art recruiting tools
Other Employer Services
Let us help you recruit the right candidates for your job openings. Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County helps over 40,000 employers each year find qualified applicants.
Our representatives can assist you in researching in-depth local job market information to help you make occupational decisions grounded on Tarrant County research.
Business Services Representatives are available to assist Tarrant County employers with outplacement services for organizations experiencing necessary staffing adjustments
Skills Development, Texas’ premier job-training program, provides grants to educational partners for customized training programs that help upgrade the skills of a businesses' workforce.