Young Adult Services
GET YOUR CAREER ON TRACK.
If you’re 16 to 24 and still trying to figure out this whole independence thing, why not get some free advice from the experts? We can help you:
Finish Your Education
- Return to high school
- Earn a GED
- Qualify for scholarships
Get a Great Job
- Secure a job
- Land an internship
Start Your Own Business
- Learn all about entrepreneurship
Get an Extra Hand
- Child Care
- Clothes for work
YOUR FIRST STEP – COME TO A FREE WELCOME AND INFORMATION SESSION (No Reservation Required, Walk-ins Welcome)
Find the workforce center location closest to you. See the welcome and information session schedule below (* please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled session):
- Alliance Opportunity Center: Every Monday at 9:00 a.m.*
- Arlington Workforce Center: Every Monday at 8:30 a.m.*
- Central Workforce Center : Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:00 a.m. and every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:30 p.m.*
- Mid-Cities Workforce Center: Every Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.*
- Northwest Workforce Center: Every Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. (starting January 2018)*
- Resource Connection Workforce Center: Every Monday at 1:30 p.m. and Every Tuesday at 9:00 a.m.*
* Can’t make any of the scheduled times? No problem. Request a one-on-one session any time during regular Workforce Center hours.
Workforce Solutions Services
Our programs offer services for young adults, ages 16 to 24, that are designed to enhance valuable workplace skills.
Online job search activites have just been made easier for Texans with the State’s comprehensive job search resource. Visit workintexas.com to start now!
We are here to assist with your recruitment, training and retention needs with a full menu of services available to you at no cost.
Career Consultants specifically trained to assist veterans with job search and career services. You may also be eligible to participate in training opportunities.