Now Hiring for a General Manager at their location in Grapevine, Texas
If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for advancement, Braum’s is the place for you!
Annual Compensation: $61,000 – $66,500
Shift: 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
General Manager’s role: Braum’s leaders execute the company’s brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team’s contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
- Oversees the daily operations of Braum’s food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
- Monitors inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Ensures that Braum’s store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
- Teaching, coaching and providing leadership to the store crew members and ensures that unit goals are achieved.
- Provide an enhanced customer-centric culture that includes consistent guest service and food quality.
If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities we would like to hear from you:
(Experience: 3 years)
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all levels of the store team.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to enhance performance.
- Follow-up and follow through discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
- Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
- 3-5 years of running, managing and leading a retail store unit.
- Associates Degree or some college preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver License