A position in the Business Administration Industry, a work from home position in Texas.
Business Development Executive – Work From Home (Texas): Leading Pharmaceutical and Bioscience Recruiting, Consulting and Staffing Firm is seeking a Military Veteran or Spouse to fill a Business Development Executive position in Texas. This is a “Work From Home” position and is another great opportunity for transitioning service members or those looking to establish new career with a leading company.
This position is open to Veterans, transitioning military, Wounded Warriors/Caregivers/MilSpouses and members of the National Guard.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the recruiting and/or staffing sales cycles. They should be confident with building new client relationships, networking, asking for referrals and maintaining existing clients. They should have evidence of strong business development and closing skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients, developing new business from existing clients and newly acquired clients
- Manage sales pipeline, develop weekly status reports
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure all targets are hit
- Bachelor’s degree, or Honorable Discharge Veteran Status
- 3+ years in staffing, or recruiting business development sales industry experience with proven results
- Very strong prospecting skills
- Great telephone presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience
- Must be a LinkedIn Sales and Recruiter guru
- Technical or science-based business development experience
Log in to/register your CASY profile, using the link above and click on the “Job Seeker” tab and search for: Req # 275092BR.