- This event has passed.
Microsoft Workshop: Fundamentals of Outlook & OneNote
May 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
One event on May 10, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County is proud to be partnering with Microsoft to bring you informative workshops to help you sharpen your skills and land your next career.
In this workshop you will find out how to use Outlook to organize your life and improve your communications experience. In addition to Outlook this workshop will also cover how to use OneNote to access information across multiple devices and with multiple users.
During this workshop you will learn to use OneNote to organize your thoughts and notes, collaborate with others and much more. This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Copy Text from Picture
- Effective note-taking, test preparation, and research skills
- How to use OneNote on the go
- Inking and Ink to Text and
- Sharing and collaborating on documents.
- Alleviate a cluttered inbox
- Create a signature
- Manage their calendar and tasks
- Netiquette Tips and
- Organize their email into folders and by priority.
For the best experience, please use Edge or Chrome to join the workshop.
Registration for this NO COST workshop is required, please click the button below.