Now Hiring Multiple Positions!
Hampton Inn and Suites
Multiple openings at their property in Hurst, Texas.
To work at this position, you have to possess a high school diploma or a GED equivalent and be over the age of 21. If you have had some experience working in a similar capacity earlier, your job application will be given top consideration.
To be considered eligible for this job, driving is not all that you need to know. You have to possess the ability to use both standard maps, and the GPS, so that you can chart out short and safe routes to assigned destinations. Along with this, you need to possess excellent physical stamina.
- M-F 9a-5p
- Have a clear driving record
Driver Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform daily inspections on all assigned vehicles, at the beginning of each shift.
- Ascertain that all cars are properly cleaned and maintained and that any need for repairs is outlined and reported.
- Obtain orders for transporting people (staff members) or things to different locations, and ensure that they are carried out correctly.
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking to and from the vehicle, ensuring their safety and wellbeing.
- Receive items and documents for transport, and ensure that they are safely transported to their destinations.
- Use standard maps or the GPS to map safe routes to destinations, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Safely drive assigned office vehicles by following set rules and regulations.
- Transport people to their destinations, or handle office pick-up duties, and deliver parcels and documents.
- Maintain contact with dispatch team or team member to ensure that he or she is made aware of delivery or transport situation.
- Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles, and ensure that proper detailing is performed.
- Ensure company vehicles are adequately stocked with needed supplies, including but not limited to Gasoline, first aid kit, fire extinguisher.
- Assisting guests with luggage or parcels as requested.
- Providing attentive, thoughtful, friendly and caring service to all guests and team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Search for the following Job Posting Number: 14075134
We are looking for full time maintenance technicians with job duties that include:
- Providing all guests with Friendly, Authentic, Caring & Thoughtful Service at all times.
- Completing all work orders as assigned
- Setting up meeting rooms for client events
- Responding to guest problems in a professional manner
- Driving hotel shuttle as needed
- Assisting guests with luggage upon request
- Resolving guest problems to their satisfaction
- Completing all assigned tasks
- Communication between departments
- Testing and logging pool chemical levels
- Changing lightbulbs, chalking toilets and tubs
- Repairing items as requested
- Operating shampoo machines, spot cleaning carpets
- Painting or staining within guest rooms and around hotel property as needed
- Be properly attired in hotel uniform
- Respecting co-workers at all times
Schedule varies but looking for at least 2 FTE 9a-5p, 5 days per week
Search for the following Job Posting Number: 14074283
Clean and maintain guest rooms to ensure rooms meet established standards.
Potential Career Path
Housekeeping Supervisor – Assistant Executive Housekeeper – Executive Housekeeper
Essential Job Functions
- Greet guests upon interaction with a warm and friendly greeting.
- Clean guest rooms according to standards within allotted time frame by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Change bed linens and replace towels and other amenities.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures; dust furniture, walls or equipment.
- Notify managers concerning the need for repairs in guest rooms.
- Process guest items left in rooms according to lost and found policy.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards. Perform house person and lobby attendant duties when short staffed or during peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent training.
- Understand and communicate in English
- Schedule varies 5 days per week
- Must be available on weekends
Search for the following Job Posting Number: 14075191
Primary Purpose: Under general supervision, apply coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, or lacquer to decorate and protect exterior surfaces, trimmings, and fixtures of buildings and structures as requested.
Education/Certification: Valid Texas driver’s license
Special Knowledge/Skills: Knowledge of equipment, materials, methods, practices, and tools used in painting trade Ability to properly apply paints Knowledge of and ability to mix paint to match colors Ability to follow written and verbal instructions Ability to work independently
Experience: Two years’ experience in painting field
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Maintenance and Repair
- Smooth and prepare surfaces for painting, including sanding and removing old paint.
- Fill nail holes, cracks, and joints with putty, plaster, or other filler.
- Tape, float, and texture walls and ceilings.
- Paint surfaces, using brushes, spray gun, or paint rollers, and apply paint with cloth, brush, sponge, or fingers to create special effects.
- Stain, seal, and varnish wood surfaces.
- Erect scaffolding or set up ladder to perform tasks above ground level.
- Graffiti removal from the interior and exterior of buildings.
- Pick up painting supplies
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment by following established inspection procedures.
- Receive and complete work orders while maintaining accurate records on material and labor used.
- Maintain inventory of tools and assist with inventory control of materials and equipment.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Work with building principals and supervisors to complete projects.
Search for the following Job Posting Number: 14075154
Front Desk Staff
- Schedule varies 5 days (7a3p) or nights (3p-11p)
- Must be available on weekends