Is hiring for multiple positions in the Logistics Industry in Fort Worth, TX.
Pay: $15.03 an hour
Shift: 2nd shift
- Perform functions throughout the plant that includes but is not limited to:
- Use a forklift to move material throughout the facility, including unloading trucks, loading trucks and any other duties as assigned.
- This is a very fast paced environment and there are production standards that need to be met on a daily and weekly basis. There are incentives available for those who exceed standards.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift 50lbs, work on their feet for extended periods of time, bend, and lift in a non-climate controlled facility.
- Prior warehouse and computer experience is required, minimum 5 years.
- The person we seek must be a self-starter, self-directed and able to work without supervision, pay attention to detail and take pride in a job well done.
- Pay is $15.03 per hour and is non-negotiable. We offer a comprehensive benefit program including dental insurance, 401k and free health insurance.
- We are an EEOC compliant employer and assure that qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We encourage persons of every race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and military service members.