Now Hiring Multiple Positions!
Multiple openings at the location in the Alliance Area (Fort Worth, Texas)
Engineering Lab Technician
Our company provides a wide-range of repair services to helicopter main and tail rotor blades. We currently have an immediate opening for an Engineering Lab Technician. Job Responsibilities:
- Assist Engineers with mechanical and material testing
- Operate computer data acquisition setups
- Generate test reports
- Organize and maintain test lab equipment and tools
- Electrical and mechanical assembly/fabrication of temperature control boxes
- Perform calibration of pressure gauges and temperature controllers
Rotor Blade Technician
Repair of helicopter main and tail rotor blades for various aircraft models including but not limited to Airbus,MD Helicopter Sikorsky Aircraft and Bell Helicopter. Both metal and composite blades.