Mauser Packaging Solutions
The position is for a packer, they place handles on buckets and pails.
Shift: Hiring for night shift – 12 hour shifts – 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on.
- Individuals are interviewed and if selected they are put through a 30 day assignment with staffing agency at $11.50 per hour.
- Once the 30 days have been completed they are hired at $12.00 base plus $1.00 shift differential.
Hiring Warehouse Associates and Forklift Drivers for different shifts for E-Commerce Distribution Company in the Alliance Area.
Search for the following Job Posting Numbers:
- Forklift Drivers–14013349 & 14034135
- Warehouse Associates–14009322 & 14009442 & 14034171
Oriental Building Services
Looking to hire 16 Maintenance Cleaning Technicians to clean and sanitize all Tarrant County Buildings/Offices in Downtown Fort Worth area.
Compensation: $10.30 an hour
Shift: Monday-Friday—8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Search for the following Job Posting Number: 14037915
Hiring Security Personnel
Once your application is complete call 817.332.7981 for an interview.
Southern Champion Tray
2nd and 3rd shift positions available.
Compensation: Starting pay for our entry level jobs are $13.50/hr plus a 50cent shift differential for those two shifts which would be $14.00.
Stareserv Medical of Texas
Both Positions are located in Tarrant off 360 Post and Paddock.
Search for the following Job Posting Number:
- Equipment Cleaner: 14037126
- Durable Medical Equipment Technician: 14038340
Texas Workforce Commission
The Texas Workforce Commission is looking for EMERGENCY, TEMPORARY WORKERS to fill multiple Customer Service Representative II positions in the Unemployment Insurance (UI) program.
These workers will provide customer service support and receive and respond to various public inquiries for information regarding the unemployment insurance program available to Texans affected by the COVID 19 (coronavirus) pandemic. These positions will be filled immediately, and will last 1 3 months, with the possibility of an extension or transition to regular probationary employment. This position will be located at Ft. Worth Tele Center location.
The Customer Service Representative II (CSR II) performs routine (journey level) customer service work providing immediate service delivery by telephone. Work involves providing external customer service support and receiving and responding to various public inquiries for information regarding the Unemployment Insurance Program. Works under moderate supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- UI claims taking experience.
- Ability to type 45 words per minute with minimal errors.
- Experience using copiers, printers, scanners, calculators, and fax machines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Good verbal and written communication skills strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
Search for the following Job Posting Number: 1403001
Do you have a sharp mind and a passion for solving problems? Utex is looking for team members who are willing to roll up their sleeves and explore innovative solutions to some of the oil and gas industry’s toughest problems.