Business Development Executive – Work From Home (Texas): Leading Pharmaceutical and Bioscience Recruiting, Consulting and Staffing Firm is seeking a Military Veteran or Spouse to fill a Business Development Executive position in Texas. This is a “Work From Home” position and is another great opportunity for transitioning service members or those looking to establish new career with a leading company.
This position is open to Veterans, transitioning military, Wounded Warriors/Caregivers/MilSpouses and members of the National Guard.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the recruiting and/or staffing sales cycles. They should be confident with building new client relationships, networking, asking for referrals and maintaining existing clients. They should have evidence of strong business development and closing skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients, developing new business from existing clients and newly acquired clients
- Manage sales pipeline, develop weekly status reports
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure all targets are hit
- Bachelor’s degree, or Honorable Discharge Veteran Status
- 3+ years in staffing, or recruiting business development sales industry experience with proven results
- Very strong prospecting skills
- Great telephone presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience
- Must be a LinkedIn Sales and Recruiter guru
- Technical or science-based business development experience
Log in to/register your CASY profile, using the link above and click on the “Job Seeker” tab and search for: Req # 275092BR.
DFW Security Protective Force
An opportunity to Excel in a Relaxed Team Environment. Experience Appreciated, but not Required.
Physical Security Jobs: You will monitor facilities, control access and egress, collaborate with team partners, provide customer services, patrol sites, log incident reports and more.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Shifts: 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Required: Compliance with the Texas Department of Public Safety’s Private Security Rules and Regulations.
How to Apply: Send your resume to: Applications@DFWSecurityProtectiveForce.com
Same day hiring for Seasonal and Full Time Roles in Power Equipment Operations and Warehouse Roles at 2 of the Walmart Distribution Centers in Fort Worth.
- Lenient w/ background
- Seasonal role hiring is a quick process
- Full time – Virtual job try out: Which candidates will be best
- Age Requirement: 18 years old and up
- If they pass eligibility they are hired quickly
- It is highly recommended and critical that applicants look at their emails because things are working quickly, always check the spam folders to not miss an email.
- Eligible for benefits after 3 months, .50 Cent raise after 3, 6, 9, 12 months and a $1 raise after 18 months.
Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County (managed by C2 Global Professional Services, our Workforce Center Operator)
Manager Continuous Improvement
Overview: Reports to the Managing Director. The Manager Continuous Improvement is responsible for collecting, compiling and analyzing performance data for the organization. The information must be collected from all data resources and related information systems. The information must be accessible to all management staff, actionable and practical for performance purposes. The individual must be able to provide technical assistance and training to a wide audience including front line staff and management, individually or in a group setting. The individual must be able to assist management in making operational decisions that positively impact customer service and performance.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college in a relevant field of study and five (5) years of work experience, in the public or private sector, preferably in workforce development, at the state, board or contractor level; three (3) years must be in a supervisory or management capacity, or
- Associate Degree from accredited college with seven (7) years of work experience, in the public or private sector, preferably in workforce development, at the state, board or contractor level; three (3) years must be in a supervisory or management capacity , or
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited educational institution with nine (9) years of work experience, in the public or private sector, preferably in workforce development, at the state, board or contractor level; three (3) years must be in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Prefer knowledge of workforce development programs, economic development, business intelligence, business trends and project management experience.
- Prefer work experience in a performance based environment, public or private sector, the ability to analyze and interpret information and data and provide relevant feedback for action.
- Strong leadership skills (i.e., ability to motivate and provide guidance to staff and management).
- Strong interpersonal skills (i.e., ability to communicate effectively and interact with all stakeholders) and the ability to develop solutions.
- Strong knowledge of effective management techniques and practices, including: planning, developing and implementing strategies and assessing results.
- Exceptional analytical skills required.
- Excellent computer skills, including researching, compiling and interpreting data.
- Ability to work with complex and extensive databases; ability to identify deficiencies.
- Ability to use statistical methods to analyze and interpret information and data.
- Extensive knowledge of workforce information systems, TWIST, WIT, ACCESS, and other relevant management information systems.
- This position is in the Workforce Solutions service delivery area. A Manager Continuous Improvement must be able to relocate anywhere in the service delivery area
- Ability to document details, communicate information in a clear, non-technical way to management and provide technical assistance.
Search for the following Job Posting Number: 14007670