Now Hiring 2 positions!
Integrated Machinery Solutions
IMS is a rapidly growing engineering and manufacturing company with 2 openings
IMS is a rapidly growing engineering and manufacturing company (105 employees) and is seeking a Controller with manufacturing experience to be part of our team as we grow to the next level.
Summary: The primary function is to manage finance and accounting. Provide information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management and ownership in making educated economic decisions about the company’s future.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
Machinist (CNC or Conventional), 2nd Shift, Monday – Thursday (4 P.M. – 2 A.M.)
SUMMARY/ OBJECTIVE: IMS is currently seeking energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team as machinists (CNC and/or Conventional).
Responsible for producing machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
This is fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay and full-time benefits.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have at least 5 years of experience or an associate degree in welding.
- This position is full-time 2nd shift position.
- If you are dependable, have a good stable work history, can pass a drug screen, are motivated to make a difference and want to learn with a good attitude, we want you on our Team! Please be prepared to take a machine assessment during the interview. We look forward to meeting you!