Now Hiring 3 positions!
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Now Hiring in the Business Administration Industry in Fort Worth, Dallas and Plano, Texas
Field Property Claims Adjuster
Advance your Claims career at Liberty Mutual – A Fortune 100 Company!
Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role where you can see that you are making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking for a position that allows you to do meaningful and innovative work in a culture of continuous improvement? Do you want a career with endless opportunities for growth?
As a member of the Property Claims Team, you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by using your investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a variety of homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team environment. In this role, you will travel to the loss site to conduct thorough analysis. Every day is a new exciting challenge, as our Property Claims Adjusters use cutting edge homeowner’s products and services to help our customers through the claims process.
This position will require the field adjuster to travel within the Dallas-Ft. Worth area on a daily basis.
In this role, you will:
- Investigate and determine coverage of loss onsite and adjusts all elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high severity.
- Handle moderate-severe complexity claims assigned under little supervision.
- Investigate and evaluate onsite to resolve complex coverage and damage issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for the covered damages.
- Explain coverage of loss, assists policyholders with itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living arrangements.
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services.
- Identify suspicious losses. Recommend referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
How to Apply:
Field Property Claims Adjuster, Business Lines (Fort Worth, Tx)
- Conducts a prompt, thorough and fair investigation by obtaining relevant facts to determine coverage, origin, and extent of loss. Reviews and utilizes financial statements to adjust moderately sized business interruption losses.
- Conduct on-site appraisal or direct independent adjuster to determine facts relevant causation, damages and exposure.
- Engages and manages consultants and independent adjusters as required. Monitors the costs to ensure they are reasonable and necessary.
- Establishes and maintains accurate loss cost estimates and reserves for each claim for reporting, financial records, and other purposes.
- Keeps the Insured and others informed about the claim’s status with clear, timely and accurate written/oral communications. Effectively communicates in
writing on moderately complex coverage issues with minimal review and coaching. Determines depreciation of claim.
- Affirms or denies coverage of the claim based on the facts and the policy terms and conditions. Develops information necessary to make advance, partial and final payments when appropriate.
- Meet time requirements of the policy and fair claims handling practices.
- Effectively negotiate settlement of claims of varying complexity and perils. Achieves a prompt, fair and equitable settlement of a claim, where there is policy liability.
- Keeps the electronic claim file properly documented with accurate, clear and timely information and reports that reflect the adjustment activities and substantiate any payments made.
- May participate in quality assurance file review sessions and serve as a technical resource for less experienced claims personnel.
- Will be called upon for catastrophe duty.
- Reference: 112535
- Category: Claims; Experienced Professionals
- Primary Location: Dallas, TX
- Additional Locations: Fort Worth, TX;
- Schedule: Full-time
- Salary: $61,600-$77,301
- Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
- Shift: Day Job
- Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
How to apply:
Sales Representative – Entry Level – (Ft. Worth, Texas)
Were you born to close deals? Do you love networking and connecting with people? Do you possess an unwavering drive to succeed?
If you checked any or all of these boxes, it’s time to put your people skills to work at Liberty Mutual, one of the leading property and casualty insurers in the country.
- As a Sales Representative for Liberty Mutual, you’ll learn, grow, and thrive in a role that allows you to form strong relationships with clients, build career momentum, and boost your earning potential.
- You will put your people and sales skills to work as you promote Liberty Mutual’s industry-leading products, including auto, home, and life insurance.
- Our experienced sales professionals and management team will champion your success every step of the way by providing support and on-the job training, as well as sponsoring your licensing exams.
- You’ll also enjoy the comprehensive benefits our company is known for, including a 401(k), company-paid pension plan, and outstanding advancement opportunities.
How to apply: