Multiple Job Openings!
Has multiple Aerospace Distribution openings in North Richland Hills, Texas.
Materials Receiving/Shipping Associate (Fastener)
Sey Tec is looking for qualified individuals for a full-time Materials Receiving/Shipping Associate. We are a stocking distributor of Aerospace Fasteners and offer supply chain solutions to the Aerospace & Defense industry. Our quality system is registered to ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D & AS9120B. We service Defense aviation as well as missiles and ground support equipment.
A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory and staging finished product.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
- Contributes to our team while enhancing their expertise and increasing their responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and can excel with minimum supervision
- Work independently to pick, pack and ship orders
- Works well with others and maintains a positive attitude
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic math skills
- Basic reading, writing, and communication skills
- Computer skills
- Using a variety of scales
How to Apply
Search for the Following Job Posting Number: 14063646
Experienced QA Inspector (Fasteners)
Candidate must have experience working in a quality control or quality assurance capacity within the Aerospace Fastener Industry. Must have experience in the areas of In-Coming, In-Process and Final inspection activities of aerospace and military hardware using various test equipment, and gauges to perform inspections. Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely while maintaining a friendly and cooperative atmosphere. Experience interpreting drawing and procurement specifications. Must be well organized with good written and oral skills. Has a working knowledge of various computer programs including, but not limited to Microsoft® Word and Excel.
- In-Coming, In-Process, Final inspection activities and associated PC data entry.
- First article report generation
- Handles nonconforming products
- Maintains measuring and test equipment (calibration)
Skills and abilities
- Experience using various measuring instruments
- Ability to work with vendors to resolve quality related issues when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Computer skills
- Mathematical competency
- Mechanical aptitude
- Procedural and documentation proficiency
- Ability to read / understand drawings and procurement specifications
- Applied quality assurance and inspection experience related to Aerospace / Military hardware
- Positive attitude
- Quality Assurance personnel are encouraged to be creative & innovative, while at the same time are expected to learn and follow our structured processes. They will take direction from QA Manager and other technical personnel and will assume appropriate level of responsibility for technical work to assist company operations.
- Quality Assurance personnel are expected to contribute to our team while enhancing their own technical expertise and increasing their responsibilities.
Will be expected to handle items that may weigh up to forty pounds.
How to Apply
Search for the Following Job Posting Number: 14063687
Sey Tec is looking for a personal assistant for a semi-retired business owner. The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, able to prioritize, organized, reliable and is trustworthy. Job is part-time, 3-4 days a week – candidate must be flexible.
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Assist with calendar management and day-to-day scheduling
- Assist with personal errands and returns
- Household management occasionally (i.e. meal prep)
- Shopping and Errands
- Management of health schedules, insurance and information
- Medication Reminders
- Additional general Personal Assistant duties upon request
- Pet friendly
- High energy
- Flexible work schedule (weekdays only)
- Comfortable driving owner vehicle
Candidate must posses a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record. Candidate may be required to pass a background check as well as a drug test.
How to Apply
Search for the Following Job Posting Number: 14063743