Sundance Square Security
Now Hiring in Fort Worth, Texas
Janitorial Maintenance Worker
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Clear debris from grounds.