Immediate Openings Now!
Texas Workforce Commission
Have immediate openings for Customer Service Representatives to assist with their Unemployment Insurance (UI)
The Texas Workforce Commission is looking for EMERGENCY, TEMPORARY WORKERS to fill multiple Customer Service Representative II positions in the Unemployment Insurance (UI) program.
These workers will provide customer service support and receive and respond to various public inquiries for information regarding the unemployment insurance program available to Texans affected by the COVID 19 (coronavirus) pandemic. These positions will be filled immediately, and will last 1 3 months, with the possibility of an extension or transition to regular probationary employment. This position will be located at Ft. Worth Tele Center location.
The Customer Service Representative II (CSR II) performs routine (journey level) customer service work providing immediate service delivery by telephone. Work involves providing external customer service support and receiving and responding to various public inquiries for information regarding the Unemployment Insurance Program. Works under moderate supervision, with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- UI claims taking experience.
- Ability to type 45 words per minute with minimal errors.
- Experience using copiers, printers, scanners, calculators, and fax machines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Good verbal and written communication skills strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
Search for the following Job Posting Number: 1403001