Many of the services we provide to employers can be customized to fit the specific needs of their organization. We know that when it comes to business needs, there isn’t a one size fits all solution. Let us coordinate staff training, set up internships, and provide vital labor market information that is customized to fit your organization’s needs.
On-the-Job (OJT) and Customized Training provide unique opportunities for participants who already possess some job-related skills and the knowledge to “learn as they earn”. By participating in training as an employee, the participant not only acquires new skills and knowledge, but also receives the same wages and benefits as current employees in same or similar positions. The employer benefits by being reimbursed for part of the participant’s wages during the training period, while having the services of a full-time employee.
Apprenticeship Training Program is an attractive way to develop a highly skilled and productive workforce. Here are some examples of how your business can benefit:
- Employee skills are tailored to fit YOUR workplace
- Recruitment and retention of a highly qualified workforce
- A proven process for development of knowledge and skills imparted from experienced personnel to apprentices
- Employees trained in new technologies can share information with other staff, giving you a competitive edge
- Skills of a retiring workforce are retained through on-the-job mentoring
- Greater workforce competency and productivity
- Reduced turnover
Workplace Literacy, The Tarrant County Adult Education and Literacy Consortium (TCAELC) provides educational and career enhancement training opportunities for adults in Tarrant County that may be struggling due to limited education.
- We can provide free classes at businesses and organizations contextualized to their industry for employees or the community
- We work with individuals that need workplace related training in conjunction with language and/or basic skills training
- To qualify, your employees must be age 19 or over, need help with learning English or basic education skills (Math, Reading, Writing), even if they have their high school diploma
Internships help reduce recruiting costs and improves employee retention
- Provides employers a cost-effective opportunity to train interns for up to twelve weeks
- Candidates are observant, interested and eager to work
- All wages and Workers Compensation insurance are covered by Workforce Solutions