We have a number of ways to help you find your next great employee. Below are some of the ways we can connect you with job seekers. If your company is interested in any of the services listed on this page, send us an email by clicking the button below, or give us a call at 817-413-4000 and ask to speak with business services.
WorklnTexas.com is your Human Resource partner offering no cost services including job posting and advanced job matching to help you quickly find the best candidate. A comprehensive, easy-to-use, online job search resource and matching system available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Employer users will find the following features helpful:
- Define skills and post job to find potential candidates,
- Research labor market information on salaries and economic data,
- Set up a Virtual Recruiter search agent to automatically find candidates within the system that match the job skills of the job opening, and
- Communicate with job seekers, case managers, training providers, and others within the system email and message center.
Cut your company overhead and boost your bottom line with our wide array of services. Let us solve your staffng needs and lower your total cost per hire. No matter what your hiring needs are, we can screen and provide access to an extensive applicant pool.
- Utilize our professional offices: Is your facility too small or too busy for interview space? Do you need a professional and convenient location in which to meet with and/or interview your job applicants? We can help!
- Use Technology to pre-screen applicants: Interview Stream is a premier provider of video interviewing technology. It provides us with the capabilities to send pre-recorded interviews for your available positions in Tarrant County so you can preview candidates before setting up a face-to-face interview.
Job Fairs and Hiring Fair Days
Looking for the right talent but don’t know how to access it? Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County offers multiple ways each month to connect with qualified candidates throughout Tarrant County. Our events require registration then we take care of the rest! These events are a great way to speak directly to job seekers and advertise not only the open positions you have, but all the great attributes of your company.
Different ways to get involved include:
- Job Fairs – each year we host 6-8 job fairs throughout Tarrant County. In addition, we take part in 75+ events a year promoting the jobs we have in WorkInTexas.com. If your jobs are not in WorkInTexas.com you are missing out on that promotion! To view upcoming Job Fairs, click here.
- Hiring Fair Days – each of our six workforce centers have designated days that they host employers at their center. To view upcoming Hiring Fair Days, click here.
For more information on how to get involved with Job Fairs and Hiring Fair Days, email us at email@example.com
Virtual Industry Chat Series
Virtual Industry Chat is a video conferencing platform that exposes job seekers to information about specific industries by connecting them with Industry Professionals. Workforce Solutions hosts and moderates the video chat session every third Thursday of the month. This chat series allows Tarrant County Employers to share information about their open positions, company benefits and answer questions from interested job seekers about their positions.
Adult Vocational Academy
The Adult Vocational Academy is a combination of literacy training, vocational training and connection to local employers that allows students to achieve an industry valued credential and to access employers hiring for that credential. Through a partnership with Tarrant County College, this is offered at no cost, if eligible. Students enter the academy to build on basic skills and complete training while receiving support classes and wrap around services to address any obstacles that may arise. Students without a High School Diploma will receive instruction to help them achieve that goal prior to entering training. All students move through the model in a supportive group to reach their goals. Students will learn about career and post-secondary education exploration related to the industry and preparation to secure that job.
Employer involvement and engagement is an integral piece of the program. You will find some of the perks that come with being involved below.
Premier Employer Benefits:
- Opportunity to enhance the curriculum with your specific needs
- Priority access to recruit students as interns and/or hire them after graduation
- Consistent pipeline of qualified candidates for your job openings
- Try out students through part- or full-time employment with wages paid by Workforce Solutions
- Candidates with credentials that are in demand and recognized by your industry
- All students will have workplace skills certifications from Workforce Solutions
- Academy new hires will continue to receive post-employment counseling and services