Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County can help you with your job search journey in many ways. Whether it’s helping you find job leads on WorkInTexas, or introducing you to employers at one of our many job fairs and hiring events, Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County is dedicated to helping you find your next great job. Search upcoming Job Fairs by clicking the button below!
WorkInTexas.com is a powerful online job matching and workforce services system. It was specifically designed for job seekers, students, case managers, employers, training providers, workforce professionals, and others seeking benefits and services. The system provides fast access to a complete set of employment tools in one website.
Features to help job seekers and students within the system include:
- Use a professional format to create and send résumés and cover letters to employers,
Assess your job skills, set goals, and research training providers.
- Review available jobs and apply online.
- Set up a Virtual Recruiter search agent to automatically review job postings and notify you of jobs that match your skills.
- Track your job search efforts and résumés sent in a personal profile folder online.
- Determine a budget and plan for training.
- Research regional labor market information.
- Use the email/message center to contact employers and your case manager.
MyTxCareer.com is a new online job search site designed to help Texans quickly register, search for, and apply for jobs available right now in Texas.
What is the difference between MyTxCareer.com and WorkInTexas.com?
- MyTxCareer.com provides new users a quick way to register to get access to the jobs in the state’s WorkInTexas.com job-matching site.
- MyTxCareer.com is ideal for those who just need a job and not other services offered by the system.
- MyTxCareer.com and WorkInTexas.com are connected – same employers and same jobs.
- Users who already have a WorkInTexas.com login should use that to login to MyTxCareer.com.
- Employers will continue to post jobs on WorkInTexas.com, and postings will appear in both sites.
Were you laid-off from your job at no fault of your own? If so, you may qualify for unemployment insurance/benefits. To apply and/or see if you are eligible for unemployment insurance/benefits, click the button below or call the TWC Tele-Center at 1-800-939-6631. Tele-Center hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-6pm CST.
Please note although the Texas Workforce Commission manages and determines eligibility for unemployment insurance/benefits, you can stop by any of our Workforce Centers and use the resource room which is equipped with Internet/Wi-Fi, computers, phones, scanners, and a fax machine to apply for unemployment insurance/benefits.
If you have questions about your unemployment benefits, click the button below or call the local TWC Tele-Serv at 1-800-558-8321. Claim status and payment request options are available daily 7am-6pm CST. General information is available anytime.
Download copies of the Job Search Log here.